Toribash
View Poll Results: Best Replay Week 1 (Example)
VLeniK
2 Votes / 40.00%
MrGarry
1 Votes / 20.00%
Jeffry36
2 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
(Source) Source
It's been a good run guys, we had good times, and bad times. But all good things must come to an end. To the loyal members who continued to be apart of this clan through thick and thin, I much appreciate you. Source was a good clan, and I will admit I'm sad to see it die. Good day to you all
VLENIK WAS HERE 6/5/12 its sad to see Source die eventhough I stopped playing tb. Well it was fun guys. Cyas later maybe.........

MrGarry, VLeniK and hampa have decided to create a special "rank" for inactive members of [Source]. If you will stay inactive in that rank for another week, you will be kicked, no offence. If you want to go to your normal position, post something in our clan thread. Sincerely, MrGarry

(29/12/2012)ProNoob5 joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, ProNoob5. Good luck!
(29/12/2012)RubberZora joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, RubberZora. Good luck!
(29/12/2012)Spy45 joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, Spy45. Good luck!
(29/12/2012)Dexterland joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, Dexterland. Good luck!
(29/12/2012)Jeffphonex joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, Jeffphonex. Good luck!
(29/12/2012)rassmus1 joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, rassmus1. Good luck!
(29/12/2012)renegradermax joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, renegradermax. Good luck!
(31/12/2012)Angcy joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, Angcy. Good luck!
(31/12/2012)noel12344 joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, noel12344. Good luck!
(29/12/2012)bgjames1 joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, bgjames1. Good luck!
(01/01/2013)HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! ALL THE BEST! :3
(03/01/2013)2pacaLife joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, 2pacaLife. Good luck!
(03/01/2013)iamnonoob joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, iamnonoob. Good luck!
(07/01/2013)michaeltr joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, michaeltr. Good luck!
(15/01/2013)PR4NK joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, PR4NK. Good luck!
(15/01/2013)xonnniie22122 joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, xonnniie22122. Good luck!
(16/01/2013)MIUI joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, MIUI. Good luck!
(17/01/2013)A few members were kicked because of their lack of activity. If you were kicked and want to come back, pm MrGarry (You'll get the answer faster if you pm him) or VLeniK.
(16/01/2013)S0lll0s joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, S0lll0s. Good luck!
(16/01/2013)Quilt joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, Quilt. Good luck!
(26/01/2013)Cutterfly joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, Cutterfly. Good luck!
(16/01/2013)Gebulass joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, Gebulass. Good luck!
(03/02/2013)Megaport joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, Megaport. Good luck!
(08/02/2013)ElectroFruty joins [Source]. Happy to have you here, ElectroFruty. Good luck!
(02/27/2013) MrGarry leaves [Source]. He was a good leader. He will be missed. hampa has taken his position in the clan.
(3/10-20/13) Lots of members were kicked due to inactivity. If you think this is a flaw, contact hampa via PM.
(3/21/13) Banners have been changed! How does everyone like them? Credit goes to S0lll0s for creating them.

VLeniK: 6500 TC
MrGarry: 3500 TC
Darressii: 3000 TC
hampa: 1437 TC
Rassmus1: 370 TC
MilkCows: 371 TC
rassmus1: 193 TC
Eelectro: 10 TC
f4ri20701: 6 TC
*Clan TC - 4332 TC

Replay Challege:
1st Round Winner: - Wesmrocks
2nd Round Winner: - TBA
3rd Round Winner: - TBA

->Don't offend other clan members (if there's something wrong, please pm hampa to let me know what's going on so I can solve your problem)
->Don't spam. Keep posts at least two sentences long.
->Respect other clan members (and all TB community)
->If you are being inactive (not posting anything on the clan thread), expect to be moved to the inactive rank.

these Application Forms go here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...99#post6050899

Name:
Location + GMT:
Tell a bit about yourself:
Why should we accept you/any special skills*:
In-game activity (1-10):
Forum activity (1-10):

*these may include knowledge of another language, etc.
A free-form application could also be done. The information in the simple-form application must be included in the free-form application. Free-form applications show forum and grammar skill.

Example of free-form application

Clan Allies:
[Hype](Dead), [Shadow], [Legend], [Ka](Dead), [Ethr],[Vex]

Single Allies:
Cerezo, Wesmrocks, Exize, patrickooo, Moncho62, Soap(Flamezzzzz), Lushsmoke, Gazorite, OFingerzO, Ninjacam, gabrielll, eElectro

Clan Enemies:
[LaG]

Single Enemies:
Fatulbrown

*place for wars banner*
Clan Wars
Source Vs Mafia: 5-2; Source wins.
There may have been some wars that haven't been put down here. If you remember your clan having a war with Source, PM any leader saying so.
Last edited by VLeniK; Apr 6, 2013 at 08:49 AM.
This is the clan's thread right? correct me if I'm wrong. Oh and if we want to get official we better use correct grammar and spelling and have little amounts of spam. So that means NO SHITPOSTING. Ok I'm done.
Clan mods dont look at proper grammar and spelling they look at the posts and what you guys talk about.
Originally Posted by Lunie View Post
Clan mods dont look at proper grammar and spelling they look at the posts and what you guys talk about.

But it Does help if you do use proper spelling and grammar, which is what I'm trying to get at.
Nah, Lunie is right.
And what do you mean by saying THEY would look at what we talk about?
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
May I ask, why spend your clan bank money to buy what you want to buy?
Bank money is suppoused to be bank money, you better keep that full gladdy on the bank or your clan won't get no where.

~Advice from TBMC Leader.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
What!? Did someone buy something with it? Lemme check...
-----
VLeniK, was that you?
Last edited by MrGarry; Nov 17, 2012 at 05:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan