Toribash
Original Post
Toribash dying out?
So yeah, back when I joined, Toribash was like 3x more active. 3x more players, 4x more trading and all that. I kinda miss that time, it was more to do. Now it seems it's only me and a few unknown players logged in at a time

Btw on alexa rank Toribash is like 80k now and that's totally not a good rank. It means Toribash is not so popular.
Are you asking if toribash is dying? Or stating it?

Things do seem to have quieted down a bit. But that's how I imagine it is with most online games. Things go in and out of popularity all the time, and regardless how slow it is there are always a bunch of people who have yet to play.

Another game I play is a 10+ year old mod of quake 3 ;) and its still going strong. As long as hampa is willing to keep it going tb will be around. And maybe even after that, like (I think) phantasy star, which is only playable now on servers run by dedicated fans.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Toribash isn't dying man.It's just that more people go online the time you don't.Remember that we all live in different places and timezones and play in different times.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
I don't think the game is dying out. If anything, it's more active than ever. Just because it isn't popular on some website doesn't mean it's dying out.
In my opinion, toribash becomes more active, because back in the day when I joined, there were a lot less people.
Nothing here, move along.
there are 3 years bitween 2009 to 2012 thats the difference :O! ^^

also the game isnt dying i think it is even more active then it used to be...

but like Estimax said we all have different GMT`s so basicly for europe GMT the most players online will be in around 3-4 hours from now.

for US it will be like 12 hours from now.
Imaparrot~!
Yup, agree with all of you. Hopefully toribash will never die. Much more people are active now actually. You might as well close this thread.

Answer: Not yet my friend... NOT YET.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY