Toribash
Original Post
how Talking to girls?
hello , can someone help me
I can barely Talk to any girl in my age or older , can someone show me a way how i Do not look shy and be able to talk to them?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
you're alright,just say what you need.be nice,kind,great,funny,and don't be a jerk.you're yourself,be the person you are.there's no problem of any word from your language.i'm 10 years old and i talk to people i meet in japan.send us a picture of this girl,we can tell what she wants from you.if you are a mature age tell yourself you're not that shy anymore.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Say hello, and everything will work out from there, and one day when you're dating the hottest girl in the world, remember my name.
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3
Don't worry guys , the BAD ASS EJM helped me
he is the Bawss
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
The problem is a lot of women (especially in a group) think they have a license to be a total bitch in any social situation, that can be a problem and by the sounds of it has had a knock on your confidence. Just approach with confidence and act like it doesn't bother you if they knock you back, most girls will respond to this confidence. Fake it at first if you have to and eventually it will come to you naturally.

I'm guessing you're pretty young? If not, a few drinks will help calm your nerves.
Approaching some women can be difficult, especially the good looking ones or ones you like - even if they're nice. When I was younger I had some trouble talking to beautiful girls because I thought they were perfect and well, that's a mistake.

The sooner you realize the're just meatbags like you, me and everything that breathes on this planet the better. You know, they all pick they're noses when no one's looking too.
If there are any awkward silences, then you can say, "It seems we aren't very good conversationalists..." That's what I do, it actually really works.
How to talk to girls in 2 easy steps:

1. Open mouth
2. Produce words

Seriously, they're just people. 99% of the problem is you're treating them as some other species, they're no different to talk to than males. Doesn't mean they'll like you, but no point in making it more complicated than it really is.

Also don't stare at their tits when you talk to them, they dislike that.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
If there are any awkward silences, then you can say, "It seems we aren't very good conversationalists..." That's what I do, it actually really works.

rofl so beta
the god