Toribash
Original Post
Dishonored
Dishonored
Information
Dishonored is a 2012 first-person stealth action adventure video game developed by Arkane Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It was released worldwide in October 2012 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360, beginning in North America on October 9.

Back story
The game is played from a first-person perspective and allows the player to tackle a series of assassination missions in a variety of ways, with an emphasis on player choice. Missions can be tackled by stealth, combat or a combination of both. Exploring levels opens new paths and alternatives for accomplishing mission goals, and it is possible to complete all missions and eliminate all of Attano's targets in a non-lethal manner. The story and missions are modified based on violent actions, or lack thereof, committed by the player. Magical abilities and equipment are designed to be combined to create new and varied effects.

Trailer

Gameplay

Opinion
This game is pretty damn fun, honestly. If you watch the trailers the PC uses a magical ability called blink which allows you to teleport silently in any direction you point to (even straight up, though the distance is reduced the higher you point). All this sounds pretty hard to implement well into combat but holy shit is it sleek, the devs really did a great job with this ability.. and this magical ability is only a scratch on the surface as far as what you can do with your powers. Including but not limited to, controlling other animals and people, slowing time and some other weird shit you wouldn't understand.. It's basically a mix between an FPS assassins creed, half-life, and the steam-punky atmosphere of bioshock. In addition to that the character models are basically spot-on bioshock with some cell shading. Overall I think it's a pretty sleek game and I think you should try it out.
Last edited by Pirate_old; Oct 11, 2012 at 08:01 PM.
Amazing game, bought it, already playing it.

Its hard as fuck too.

Read this if you passed the first two missions

Tip for a optional mission

You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by Deathdude9 View Post
Amazing game, bought it, already playing it.

Its hard as fuck too.

Read this if you passed the first two missions

Tip for a optional mission

Yeah even on normal, if there are more than three guards your choice is run or die. I usually just let them kill me because I prefer to go stealthy and minimize deaths so the city doesn't get in worse condition.

Oh and your actions affect the city.. So if you kill everyone you see the plague affecting the city just gets worse and worse. So this has replay value for sure.
I looks like a really cool game, but in my eyes it is like infamous and assassins creed mixed. Those are two games that should not be put together.
A hasbeen like the rest
I really wanted to play this game, but Can You Run It says my graphics card doesn't support Pixel Shader 5.0
Originally Posted by Deathdude9 View Post

Its hard as fuck too.

Hard? No, not really. It's way too easy imo.

..Except aiming with that Dash thing is just.. Hnngh.

And before anyone asks, yes, I play it on hardest difficulty, as usual.
This game is pretty good, and I love that you can choose any way you like to complete a mission. It will not get boring imo, even if you play it through again!
I really like this game.

For im playing this on hard but i though that i will try next hardest difficulty and kill only
those who are targets. :3

fuck