Ranking
Original Post
Wtf is music? why should i buy it?
i wanna know what exactly i can do with it...
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
Uhm, listen to music? duuuh? You dont have to ALWAYS buy it, try and just find a download of what your looking for
Originally Posted by rumbshan View Post
i wanna know what exactly i can do with it...

just read the discription bro.... "Allows uploading music to your custom folder. Version 4.2 is required (not yet released)" so u dont have to use the music from your computer, u can upload them and u hear this music then while playing toribash. (i think so... but would be stupid if its not how i said)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
just read the discription bro.... "Allows uploading music to your custom folder. Version 4.2 is required (not yet released)" so u dont have to use the music from your computer, u can upload them and u hear this music then while playing toribash. (i think so... but would be stupid if its not how i said)

It might be that but doesnt that sound incredible stupid as you can just listen that
music without TB...

fuck
Originally Posted by zapekk View Post
It might be that but doesnt that sound incredible stupid as you can just listen that
music without TB...

well, i dont know what hampa plans with it. i just bought it for safety if the price will raise. just 100tc.... but to know what it does we have to wait for 4.2
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken