Toribash
Original Post
Evil and CBK
I have information that you (CBK) has henceforth asked for war on Evil? I ahve posted hre because I wanted to get facts and Information on this matter. Please post here Wether Evil and CBK are at war.

Thank you.

[Evil]

[Undertaker]
Re: Evil and CBK
who told you that?
no-one makes war decisions except high ranks on either clan. such as nukem and metalmario in evil
and manbreakfast and... idk if i can but the point remains, please find out who spread this rumor and dont assume anything unless its officially confirmed
assuming makes an ass out of you and me
No,No. Rubby u got it wrong. Reaper told me that, im just asking CBK if they did ask for it. I'm not declaring it or anything. But, I know you made it where Evil and CBK were allies. But I started this post to get the facts if or if not we are declaring war. samurai
i see... there was a topic in the EVIL forum... but its gone now, so lets just put this topic to rest as well, shall we?
I hereby declare this topic to be dead. I have killed it.

I have never said anything of that sort, and I am the ONLY person I allow to break the peace.

Of course, everyone else is entitled to keep it (thank you, Rubby) wherever they can.