Toribash
Original Post
Closing Four Active Orgs.
So, this guy called Jalis, have recently closed four active orgs.

I can't really see the reason valid.

Can someone explain allittlebit clearlier what he means by this.

Grammar sux.
M I N I V A N
Those organizations had either an already official version/subject and thus was not necessary, or was too specific to be an efficient org.

Jalis wouldn't still be a Clan Mod if he didn't know what he was doing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You really should ask Jalis, instead of everyone else. How are we able to read his thoughts?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Jalis looked like a ninja and btw he posted reasons of why he closed the orgs. Most of them were spam filled or useless mod loving orgs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anyone have any better ideas?

/me opens an org and starts counting
About 64/71 of the posts are applications. With such vast portions of orgs being centered around a list of usernames, we could just as well rename that entire section to "Member Lists, Rosters & Keeping Them Up To Date"

Unless the purpose of an organisation is to simply recruit members and have a long list, an org probably has its priorities the wrong way around if the majority of the discussion is related to managing a memberlist.

An org doesn't need a member list unless it produces something in my opinion. Just one or two people to keep it in order. Everyone else can easily come and go when there's something they want to do or discuss.