Toribash
Original Post
Has posts count, ever been transferred from one account to another?
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
I think you can get your post count restored if something were to happen to your account and you had to make a new one such as, you accidentally deleted your old one somehow

You have to ask an admin to see if they can change it

I'm pretty sure admins can change post count

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Yeah, same as tertywerty. If you mean if you can transfer posts from one account to another - I don't think thats possible if you have access to both of the accounts. This would be too easy for hackers.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
I'm only wondering because if I had another account, I'd want my post count to be on it. Has infractions ever been transferred as well? I'd like an answer from a GM.
No. You cannot transfer your post count from one account to another. (That's absurd)

Also, I can't remember a case where infractions were transfered. Typically, all the infraction history that staff needs to know they can find by veiwing all your linked accounts (alt accs). There really is no need to transfer infractions either.
[spirit]
So that basically answered all of my questions, thanks Fish. Just curious. This can be closed or what/ever.