Ranking
Original Post
GM question
I've been wondering if you guys open any spots to apply for GM you will post it under GM news right?
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I don't think so, what I'm guessing is that the "GM News" thread is just for announcing new, or on-going events.
My guess is that if they open for applications/start recruiting, they'll make a new thread here: Toribash>News
Fenris is correct. If they do decide to open applications (which at this point in time wouldn't happen) it would be in the News board. (A whole new thread)

Although you could probably expect a post in the GM News about the newly opened applications thread.
[spirit]
Applications are generally always up and we always consider applications at any time, although, you will have an extremely bigger chance of getting in when we actually need GMs, and that's when, as said before, a new thread in the news board will be posted.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

my GM app is in flosax's inventory, i think i pm'd it to him from 6 months ago..
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Alright thanks, guys. I was going to apply next time they were open so to know what to look for was a big help.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...