Toribash
Original Post
Good way to learn C++?
I'm taking a beginners coding class and finding it very interesting. I was wondering if anyone here (Maybe self-taught) has any personal advice or suggestions on how to learn C++?

I'm thinking about looking at open source programs and seeing what I can learn from playing around with the code. But aside from that and looking at tutorials I can't think of any good way to teach myself it. If anyone has any good sites to suggest I'd like that as well (I feel as if I'd get better results from asking people directly rather than going for a google search. But I will search google too of course).
(>^_^)>
I'm also taking a beginner's class, and honestly, it moves too slowly for me. If you have any sort of prior coding experience, you'll probably feel the same way.

cplusplus is an excellent resource and also has a community behind it.
Last edited by box; Sep 27, 2012 at 11:51 PM.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Ah, I have no prior coding experience. I still feel like my class is kinda slow, but definitely not too slow.

cplusplus came up on my first google search but I wasn't sure how the community was like. I'll probably go check it out now that I know it's a good site.
(>^_^)>
I can't say much about the community myself, but nonetheless, if you don't find it satisfactory, there are heaps more.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today