Toribash
Original Post
Job
Sup,

I'm 18 years old guy from Latvia, it's in Europe. It means I can actually travel across Europe and most likely to Canada too, legally. I'm not so sure about the US, tho. And I wanna have a job to make some cash / money. The problem is that here wages are LOW, I don't know how low, but people with no education earn only about 600$ working full time. On hand, I mean. Some earn even less Sucks for me, I don't really know much about working abroad. :/

So where should I go, what should I do to make the most legal cash / money possible? Of course legal I ain't wanna trouble.
Last edited by 5brickbomzh; Sep 17, 2012 at 12:34 PM.
America's economy isn't the best right now either, I just recently got a job at McDonalds working 40 hours a week. Sometimes I roll in a little less than 600$. But hey, I'm not complaining. I don't know much about Canada's economy, but in the USA, there's still jobs out there, but it's a little difficult to get a job. For some people, at least.

Computer/gaming work pays well, as well as auto/diesel mechanics. But the hiring rates for auto/diesel mechanics has went down, Construction is going down. Sources from my local area. Not country wide.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Get yourself certified in automechanic repair, can easily get paid 30+ an hour if you find a job with the right company. That is, if you're into cars at all. If not, become a desk jockey.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Get yourself certified in automechanic repair, can easily get paid 30+ an hour if you find a job with the right company. That is, if you're into cars at all. If not, become a desk jockey.

^ This, I've always wanted to attend UTI. But because of my procrastination, my GPA is really low. And I don't believe I can enroll. :/
Take a job as an Ice Cream Truck Driver. If you start to know the boss you'll get free ice cream =D Mostly.
M I N I V A N
Try to find your own job, where you work for yourself. If you are into computers learn a bit and be a computers repair. I am sure you are gonna get paid more than 600 a month. I dont really know about wages by now but make sure to expand your abilities so employers look into you. Dress smart and stuff and be always kind. You will surely get them.
Hope it helps
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Try to find your own job, where you work for yourself. If you are into computers learn a bit and be a computers repair. I am sure you are gonna get paid more than 600 a month. I dont really know about wages by now but make sure to expand your abilities so employers look into you. Dress smart and stuff and be always kind. You will surely get them.
Hope it helps

Do you pay yourself too? I work at McDonalds and I make well over 1,000$ every month. DerpaDerpaDerp.
Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
Do you pay yourself too? I work at McDonalds and I make well over 1,000$ every month. DerpaDerpaDerp.

Of course you don't pay yourself but you get to keep all the money from your sales.
Which is complete bullshit if you don't have a good idea, good workers and leadership skills.
Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Of course you don't pay yourself but you get to keep all the money from your sales.
Which is complete bullshit if you don't have a good idea, good workers and leadership skills.

Ah ok, I understand. I was joking. However.