Toribash
Original Post
Hunters School of Hard Knocks

Class is in session
boys and girls

The purpose of this is for everyone to gain knowledge and skills in regards to how you are able to control your Tori so you can discover your own unique way of bury'n a fist on someones face.

Throwing a fist or a foot is the most basic of combat techniques but everyone has a different way of going about it wich makes you different from the rest of the chumps..

and im here to help you find that style and you will be graded on your attempts to show you what you need to work on.

So this is how it works , so sit down and shut your mouth

1 . I will give you a challenge to preform every week. We will start out simple so you dont get your panties in a bunch.
2. Realism is very improtant
3. Following the instructions is KEY.
4. As the weeks go on , the challenges will get harder .
5. No hacking or stealing and must be a new replay
6. This is not a prize event but more of a self learning experience

POSTING RULES

You only have one post alowed so everything you do will be in that one post , all you will have to do is edit it to add more in .
You may only post once for C&C before your final entry
You can design your one post as you see fit , just be sure to make it clean and not messy or confusing .

The Class Schedule

Week 1 : One punch challenge- DONE
Week 2 : You have to give allitle to get alittle - Done
Week 3 : Crouching tiger hidden foot in your face - Done
Week 4 : Bring it - CURRENT

LETS GET STARTED

--------
" BRING IT ! "

1. No mods with enviroments
2. Sparring style : -30 gravity with a minimum of 1200 frames, dismember and fracture is your choice.
3. I WANT to see everything you have been doing so far : atleast 2 kicks, elbow strikes and deadly punches. All being as realistic as possible.
4. If you get hit then make the impact seem real , if you fall then fall in real life and so on .. but most importantly , I want to see hard hits that can break jaws .
5. You MAY do this with a friend in the clan, an outsider or uke.

TEST RESULTS

Lynx
One punch challenge : B+

Anaklusmos
One punch challenge: B+
You have to give alittle to get alittle: C+

Wannin
One punch challenge: A-
You have to give alittle to get alittle: C

Gotkicks2
One punch challenge: B
You have to give alittle to get alittle : A

SilentAssassin
One punch challenge: C+

ThePitcher
One punch challenge C+

IMORTANT NOTE: You have until next friday to complete this exam so thats two weeks.

CLASS WILL START MONDAY AND YOU HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY TO POST
AND PLEASE DONT FILL THIS THREAD WITH A SHIT LOAD OF POSTS BUT YOU MAY COMMENT AT THE END OF THE WEEK.

TAKE YOUR TIME DOING YOUR REPLAYS SINCE THIS IS A LEARNING PROSSES

GOOD LUCK

there is an example below to use as a reference
Attached Files
[TR] Uke spar .rpl (444.5 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by TRichard21; Oct 8, 2012 at 10:43 PM.
The C&C Page

Here you will find your C&C messeages in regards to your WIP relpay for the current week so that I may help you improve your striking abilites .

It is RECOMENDED that you stick with one replay so that you can learn from it , redoing a replay is alowed but it is better to edit your current one.

Everything will be put into catagories along with your names so you can veiw your message.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Foot In your face - Week 3

Anaklusmos : Not to shabby , though your first step was alittle long ( hens you not able to stand upright). But that move would be good for when you have to stay low to avoid a punch or high kick , if that was your intent the try extending you kick more without the twist . That way you focus on hitting one leg to throw him off balance . I did like how you kept your arms tucked so you can block easier . Good job bud .
Grade : B-
GotKicks2: Yet another great strike my freind , I really cant see anything wrong with your entry . The only thing I can suggest is having your elbows slightly bent to increase the realism in your movments when you raise your arms , if you are able to add a faster twist into that , it would be a devestating foot to the face . Good job !

Grade : A

Wannin : Im not going to grade your work just because you didnt follow the instructions given about posting , if you notice , no one else has made more then one post . Read above to understand .

Grade : F

HuskyDQ: An alright kick , I cant exactly give you pointers with this replay due to the gravity not being in sparring mode . I cant see you pulling that move off very easly in a spar . I should have noted that it has to be in -30 gravity since this is for learning how to improve your sparring abilities .

Grade: C+
Last edited by TRichard21; Oct 5, 2012 at 02:27 PM.
Well, I've finished, very basic, I know, but it was quick...

EDIT: Sorry about the gravity, just noticed :o.
I fixed this up, my pose sucks though.

EDIT: Updated with a probably failed Challenge!
Attached Files
HSHK_Week_3_Kick.rpl (117.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Anaklusmos; Oct 2, 2012 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Addition
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Kicks' replays!

Uploaded Challenge #3

Can we extend the latest challenge until next week? Having a hard time in college.
Attached Files
Challenge #2 - Kicks .rpl (68.7 KB, 11 views)
Challenge #3 - Kicks.rpl (74.6 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Oct 14, 2012 at 07:05 AM.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
I don't know if I can join in since I skipped majority of the classes, but here is my homework.
Attached Files
HSHK - Husky Challenge 3.rpl (49.9 KB, 10 views)
[Hunters], [RSO], and [Anime United]! I AM BACK FROM HIATUS
Sorry, I didn't notice that rule.
Attached Files
School 3 3rd.rpl (43.7 KB, 8 views)
School 4_.rpl (186.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by wannin; Oct 19, 2012 at 01:16 AM.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
WANNIN ! STOP MAKING MORE POSTS . Seriously , I sent you a PM and its clearly stated in my first post . I dont know how else to explain it to you ....

Sorry for the inactivity boys , it has been a very long week with many new clients . I will reveiw your replays tonight as soon as I get settled in here . I do not think I will have time to create a mod for the upcoming weeks challenge but I will deffenently create it for the next set of challenges .