Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Shall I be able to Join?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Can I Join?
Hey!

DarkSeraph just tested me out. And he recommends me...
Heres a little info on me

Im 13 - Yes im a bit young... deal with it XD
----
I am a experienced texture maker... I made Kosecnono's set... and DarkSeraphs set in this clan I also made 2 of Magmaa's sets if you know him...Im making another for Magmaa (hes my best TB buddy)... And plenty more...
---
I am very active- Too active at that...
---
And the reason I think I deserve to be in this clan is that... I like a clan that is very active and I heard this is one of the most friendly active clans in TB...
---
Note- If I'm able to get in its not for keeps... Ill think about it before I join.. because I have other clans I want in ...
Last edited by MaddMaxx10; Jun 20, 2008 at 12:35 AM.
<MaddMaxx10> I used to not have a life <MaddMaxx10> I do now
<stonewall> and so you're here <stonewall> yeah, perfect sense
edited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSeraph View Post
Ramen, you just joined too. You don't know that. And even if I just joined, it takes skillz to beat a 10th Dan.

ramen is correct, you don't just join a clan and have the right to invite people.

but this is fine, but never again.

dark rember this?

i vote yes
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSeraph View Post
Ramen, you just joined too. You don't know that. And even if I just joined, it takes skillz to beat a 10th Dan.

ramen is correct, you don't just join a clan and have the right to invite people.

but this is fine, but never again.

dark rember this?

i vote yes

Yeah, and it is starting to piss me off. Dude you are only a junior, you just joined this clan. You have told us to close three or four threads, and then you just said that to DS. You seem very arrogant to me. Dude I would start acting with some sense man... think of how others might take something before you post.

About MadMax... you should totally join. We are in the middle of making a clan texture and we need to someone to make one. Judging by Dark Seraph and Kosecnono's sets, you seem VERY experienced and we could totally use you. Also you seem very nice.

One thing though... what is your belt?
Last edited by SilentStrike; Jun 20, 2008 at 12:59 AM.
[Triforce]SilentStrike –=:2nd dan Blackbelt:=–

Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
My old mac used to pick up radio when I touched the audio cable to my braces.

requite XD that makes me laugh... you mean recruit right? well DP since i know you and are "Half-Friends" you vote yes