Toribash
please include the song name and software used in the OP.

your song choice probably came at the worst time, with tengos black hawk vid using the exact same one.
overall, it was very plain, very little in the way of editing, second last replay went on for way to long after it finished.
the replays were fantastic though, especially that last one
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post

your song choice probably came at the worst time, with tengos black hawk vid using the exact same one.

Hours used the same song a replay, a month ago.

Drastic shader contrasts, try to keep them similar or gradually change, if it's replays from the same person. Also you could have improved your freecamming at 0:32, it dipped under the ground a bit.
Hey th3crazy
You are getting a lot better.
I would suggest adding some effects like you did in me and choppa5s video, but not as many. I would also suggest masking it a bit. You should also add some transitions to make the cuts smoother. You are getting a lot better at syncing the replays to the music. Also, if you had a fade out at the end, that would be great.
At that part where he is just laying dead on the ground, I would have made the camera super slowly spin around and zoom in, while it is fading to black, so it is just black maybe for about 1 second until the replays start again.
Overall, I would give you a 5/10.
Your name is th3crazy, try to go crazy a bit and experiment with different effects.
Try getting some replays and making a test video about 2 minutes long, and just go crazy. (By go crazy, I mean try new stuff, not ruin the whole video by making the whole thing crazy effects, so you can't even see.)
Keep it up, and I know you will succeed!
I feel like someone likes me...

Anyways, it was pretty good.

Could've done with some better syncing and effects.

Pretty good camera work, etc.

Also, Sly, its not true. I used that song, 2% Muffled sound. (Lulz)
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Hey th3crazy
You are getting a lot better.
I would suggest adding some effects like you did in me and choppa5s video, but not as many. I would also suggest masking it a bit. You should also add some transitions to make the cuts smoother. You are getting a lot better at syncing the replays to the music. Also, if you had a fade out at the end, that would be great.
At that part where he is just laying dead on the ground, I would have made the camera super slowly spin around and zoom in, while it is fading to black, so it is just black maybe for about 1 second until the replays start again.
Overall, I would give you a 5/10.
Your name is th3crazy, try to go crazy a bit and experiment with different effects.
Try getting some replays and making a test video about 2 minutes long, and just go crazy. (By go crazy, I mean try new stuff, not ruin the whole video by making the whole thing crazy effects, so you can't even see.)
Keep it up, and I know you will succeed!

Thanks calen

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
I feel like someone likes me...

Anyways, it was pretty good.

Could've done with some better syncing and effects.

Pretty good camera work, etc.

Also, Sly, its not true. I used that song, 2% Muffled sound. (Lulz)

Yes i know heh... and thanks
eh