Toribash
Original Post
A Texture Viewer.
Hey guys, i got a quick question for yall, so, i make textures, i make sets, and all that crap, and i want to take a screen of it in game so i can show the set on the forums and the hopefully sell it, but i cant take the screen shots because i dont have every texture bought, so tell me guys, is there any texture viewer program out there apart from the one made by avwave?

Thanks for help.
You can preview every texture on Uke (even 512x512), just save it or copy your texture to Toribash-3.99\custom\uke.

Just remember you need to save it with the proper file name else it won't work - and only as .tga extension ( head.tga , l_biceps.tga etc)

I don't know of any other texture viewer sorry.
Only thing that comes to mind is trying the set yourself.

Other than that, in gimp there's a sphere you can make to test heads, perhaps you can use a tool like that.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Just trying to help.
Make a new file on toribash Custom Folder (Example: make the file name "Beep")
Save all the texture image to that file, remember that it have to be tga. And also don't copy other people item. After that, just go ingame and type /lp 0 Beep. And you're Done.
To take a screenshot, just simply press f8.
Originally Posted by Enma View Post
Just trying to help.
Make a new file on toribash Custom Folder (Example: make the file name "Beep")
Save all the texture image to that file, remember that it have to be tga. And also don't copy other people item. After that, just go ingame and type /lp 0 Beep. And you're Done.
To take a screenshot, just simply press f8.

Just to add to this, iirc you need to call them stuff like:
head.tga
lfoot.tga

or whatever they're called in the other custom folders.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Everyone, i tried everything, i did what bendover said, i did what enma said, but when i go /lp 0 beep it shows up as default textures, even when the textures are there in the folder, i have no idea what im doing wrong, every texture file i put in there was right, it was in tga format, it had a proper name, but nothing, it doesnt work.

Thank you guys so much again, for trying to help.