Toribash
Original Post
about scamming :/
Hi, i wanna ask about scamming because i had scammed and solved but i wanted to know when the scammer get ban the account only or the ip? because maybe the scammer have another accs ( sry its a stupid question but i am just a beginner to scamming i dont want to be scammed again :/ i dont mean than i am beginner in scamming i meant the i am beginner to get scammed D:
-----
and FLAMER19 scammed me in 1k :/ and i am not sure of his another account so i want him get banned i think another acc is dylin12 or dylin11 but i got his email dylin1150@yahoo.com
-----
i already reported on flamer19 and i got back my TC but i dont know he got banned or not :/
Last edited by superhero9; Aug 26, 2012 at 06:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Usually only the accounts directly involved in the scam get banned. If they were to use the alts to continue scamming or to get the tc/items they scammed from people, then the alts get banned.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well....you can look at the ban list which is in the community button above the warning ;)
Master of the arcane arts