Toribash
Original Post
Is that allowed ?
I cannot earn anymore TC for the day (I think).

Is it allowed to create another account to gather more TC ?

Or they did they put a earn limit to prevent that ?
You earn tc in official servers, like beginner,semipro, public, black belt servers. You don't earn tc in your own servers. alt accounts are allowed, as long as you're not boosting playing against your other account
There is a 100 tc a day limit i believe. Also, i wouldn't create a new account, instead i'd go to one of the 24/7 tourney rooms and try my hand at winning 750/500 tc.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
You don't understand.

I make 200TC per game. After 100 wins, I cannot make anymore money. I'm maxed out at 20,000. But, if I could make an alt, and send the extra money I make from my alt to my main. It's only 1000 a day but.. it's better than nothing.

Would that be allowed ?
Yes, you can use alts. Though, your booster would not transfer over. (Are you using one? 200TC per game seems like a lot)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ᵃʳᵖ'ˢ⎠⎝SʰᵃᵈᶲʷӜ̵̨̄Ʒ
Originally Posted by KoiKage View Post
Yes, you can use alts. Though, your booster would not transfer over. (Are you using one? 200TC per game seems like a lot)

Yeah, of course I got one. ^^

Even if it does not transfer, 1000 is still better than 0.

Thanks for your help! <3
Originally Posted by KillerCyber View Post
And never try to play both at the same time in the same pc, if you are spotted you can get a period ban

Yes, i've heard that too. Kinda obvious. I plan to play only one character at a time.
Originally Posted by hamza135 View Post
there is a day limit you can only play about 100 games a day its so people cant farm

Actually, you can still farm the way i'm talking about.

You can have, let's say 3 accounts. You play with the first one until you reach win cap.

Then you do the same with the 2nd and 3rd.

From what I understood, it is allowed.

But if it really is, the win cap limit is useless, unless it's to prevent casher players (with Tori-Booster) to farm.

So actually that win cap is only negative to players who pays real money.

So as said previously, I am allowed to make more than one account ? As long as I don't play my accounts one against each other ? And is there an ''account limitation'' ? (Max 3 accounts or something ?)