Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
THIS....IS....MY....SAOEKROAEOR
I've been thinking about getting one. I have 230,000 TC, so I'd still have plenty to spare, but should I get one?
if u want. i say go for it.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
I say, give me a full texture set, and I'll ask god or something lol
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
i can do that too just might charge you a few texture sets,
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
offtopic but i belive DarkSeraph is Hockeyrocks
there is to much evidence of a name change for me to be incorrect.
MAKE ONE WHICH YOU DID WHICH IS WIN AND GIVE ME SERVER PASS PLEASE

Dw you can trust me coz i has kept the Freeze server pass a secret for avwave
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
offtopic but i belive DarkSeraph is Hockeyrocks
there is to much evidence of a name change for me to be incorrect.

I hate repeating myself...this is hockeyrox1's old account. I use it now since he bought Kai-Tiger's account.
Owait,btw gimme pass to your server since I are mod and freind ^_^

Gratz on getting the server,and I just knew only NOW that that was hockeyrox1's account (you didnt specify earlier)
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.