Toribash
Original Post
What do gm tourneys and bets server need to make?
iam asking if i can create a gm tourney
or a betting server
can anyone gemme instuctions?
like global and if i need to get somekind of a permission
INB4 14 days ban
Firstly, YOU cannot create a "GM" tourney as you are not a GM, But you can do a global, They cost 10k unless you have VIP/ToriPrime then it would be 5k, and i think anyone can use a global for promoting tourneys or betting rooms etc.. but not other stuff like selling shizzle you may get banned/infracted,

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_broadcast.php here is a link to all previous globals and the place you can use the global feature

thats all bro, b3st
"Slaughter is the b3st medicine"
Originally Posted by scorpionma View Post
iam asking if i can create a gm tourney
or a betting server
can anyone gemme instuctions?
like global and if i need to get somekind of a permission

u can make a betting server or a tourney, but not with the GM tag, cause youre not a GM.

also just open a server, give him the desc. "Betting Action" or "Tourney" do a global, where u say the server name and why the people should join.
for example: "/jo bets to have some nice betting rounds with scorpionma, also some decap prizes!(nudges 1k to scorpionma)"

try to entertain the people in the server and stuff. if u do that often and succesfull, u get fame... and then more people will come to your server and all this.

also look first if another betting server or tourney is open, cuz its a bad idea to make a new one (not much people will join)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
thank you both and iam stupid didnt relize gmtourney O-o
i thought i was supposed to take a permission or something
i know how to global
illl close this
INB4 14 days ban