Ranking
Original Post
Ragequitters
Ok, so I've been in a few tourneys where I'm in the finals with some noob, and right before he loses, he ragequits just to be rude. I'm pretty sure that this has happened to everybody at least once. So, this last time, I decided to do something about it. I have a few screenshots that prove this guy did, but I have no clue where to post it -_- Some directions would help XD

Also... how do you veiw and post screenshots? -_-
I understand your pain dude. I feel ya', in other words.

But this is something that we have to learn to live with in this game. Its something that is very difficult to monitor closely and to deal with accordingly, because its impossible to prove whether or not the 'ragequitter' just disconnected coincidentially or actually left intentionally.

But to answer your last question; to post pictures, you must first upload them to an image hosting website (such as photobucket) and copy the [IMG] code, then paste it in a reply.
MrMuffin stops for no-one. Except the occasional kitten.
Originally Posted by AToriTroll View Post
Ok, so I've been in a few tourneys where I'm in the finals with some noob, and right before he loses, he ragequits just to be rude. I'm pretty sure that this has happened to everybody at least once. So, this last time, I decided to do something about it. I have a few screenshots that prove this guy did, but I have no clue where to post it -_- Some directions would help XD

Also... how do you veiw and post screenshots? -_-

Press F8 ingame to take a screenshot. You can view the screenshots in the folder 'screenshots' in your Toribash folder.

Windows directory: C:\Games\Toribash-3.99\screenshots

You can use photobucket like mrmuffin said, but imgur.com is a lot faster. You don't need an account. Copy the link address and press the icon. Then paste your link.
There is not much we can do about ragequitters, but i agree with smurfing, they should do something about it in the next update
Well the 'You win the tourney if they regequit thing' could be exploited easily. I don't think that should be implemented. But definitely do something about it.
Like, 3 ragequits in finals and you get banned for a bit. (Off the top of my head)
Spooky Scary Skeletons
there is no way to prove a ragequit vs idk some kid losing power or a totally legit reason for leaving

therefore there quitting early cannot be punished

if you had enough skill to get to finals you can do it again just win the next tourney

if you have more than 2k to blow you can get revenge by placing a bounty on them and adding a nasty bounty text such as "^41 I'm A Ragequitting Slut" (^41 makes it red)
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
rage quitting does not happen often in tournament finals it does happen though and there's no practical way to stop it. Most people have some respect and play the game out though. People have rage quit on me before in tournament finals but in the end its only 500 tc and doesn't happen often and it makes it all the merrier when you meet them and beat them in the future. There's my 2 cents on the matter