Toribash
Original Post
Minecraft
Hey guys, I am having a problem, if I try to start up minecraft it does nothing.
I go to D: - Games - Minecraft.exe, I tried to double click, right mouse then open, right mouse then open as admin, but nothing works, any ideas?
dreamy suicide act
does the process running from minecraft ? (task-manager) did u tried to restart your computer?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
did it worked before ?

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Yes. I used to play alot in Hunger Games servers, but minecraft just doesn't do anything anymore.
I also runned CCleaner once.
dreamy suicide act
hm, do u tried to redownlaod the minecraft client or to delete all minecraft things (make a back up from ur single player worlds) maybe that will help

No, I will try soon.
-----
EDIT: I already have the newest version.
Last edited by dank; Aug 12, 2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dreamy suicide act
just try to re-download the minecraft launcher from minecraft.net, put it on your desktop and try to launch it. if that doesen't help push R while holding the ,,windows start'' button on the keyboard. A run window wlii open type %appdata% in it and check your .minecraft folder
BTW i think this shoud go on the gaming off-topic board