Toribash
Original Post
BK "Family food"
So, everyone (hopefully) has realized that Burger King has done something closely related to McDonalds Monopoly game (in the fact you have to keep going there and get 3 pieces of something to win "big"). The only change is that BK has added a chance to win something small as well. Witch to do so you must answer correctly the question they give you. It works in this format(this is one I was given)

What is something exciting you tell your family/friends?
A:engagement
B:baby
C: promotion

(I picked B and got a chicken wrap). So what are your guys thoughts on this? And has anyone seen someone win a larger prize?

Also I feel this is more off-topic the discussion. If im wrong someone please tell me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by bloodspore View Post
this is a very strange topic. this is not the way to break the ice

Was not trying to? If im standing on ice im not going to try to break it. also whats weird about asking about bk thingy?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Uh... I think it's a good marketing strategy. The whole 'buy food get more food free' is bound to attract more people. Plus why not get something to eat with a slim chance you win the lottery(referring to the large prizes like the money or the car).
Not saying I'm gonna go to burger king now because they got this evvent going but I bet they won more customers for the time being
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME
McDonalds uses shitty ingredients with clean equipment, Burger King uses good quality ingredients with highly unsanitary health protocols..

tl;dr mcdonalds is bad for you, but it's clean, burger king is not that bad for you, but the meat has E coli bacteria in it.

Point is, they both suck. Go and eat at subway.
Originally Posted by S8in View Post
McDonalds uses shitty ingredients with clean equipment, Burger King uses good quality ingredients with highly unsanitary health protocols..

tl;dr mcdonalds is bad for you, but it's clean, burger king is not that bad for you, but the meat has E coli bacteria in it.

These types of restaurants are good for occasion, but you're quite right, they're really bad for you.

Back to the topic, we don't have a Burger King where I live, but we have a McDonalds and my Mum participates in the Monopoly thing. I think it's stupid because you pay lots of money for a big meal (which is a deathtrap) and you don't get anything out of it in the end. She's done it at least 4 or 5 times already and loses money (and puts on an excessive amount of weight) because of it. Ergh...
Originally Posted by S8in View Post

Thanks for the off topic post? And none of theses things that you say are true?

And i just won a shake :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i only eat burgers from Five Guys (and i&o), fuck all this nasty mcdonalds and bk shit
pennis and also dicke and balls