Toribash
Original Post
Why am i soo stupid
I baught a toxic relax by mistake i wanted a force, so i decided to sell it to get the money back like an idoit i set price to 1750 instead of 17500
Uhhh, probably because your brain isn't fully developed or maybe because you fap too much......I thinks it the second one though. Also, if you'd like a solution to your problem, message the person who bought it and ask if he could send you it back. If he doesn't, oh well, it isn't really a scam since it was your own fault that you fucked up so posting in the scam section WILL NOT help.

(User was banned for this post (You're breaking my unfriendliness meter here.))
Last edited by suomynona; Aug 1, 2012 at 12:56 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Uhhh, probably because your brain isn't fully developed or maybe because you fap too much......I thinks it the second one though. Also, if you'd like a solution to your problem, message the person who bought it and ask if he could send you it back. If he doesn't, oh well, it isn't really a scam since it was your own fault that you fucked up so posting in the scam section WILL NOT help.

(User was banned for this post (You're breaking my unfriendliness meter here.))

haahah awesome,
Also the guy who bought it you are screwed, happened to me once, nothing you can do.
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
I agree, but it happens, I too believe posting in scam section is no help.
I Will Be Inactive For A Few Days. Take Care Guys ^_^