Toribash
Original Post
The Batman Reboot
So, with the TDK trilogy coming to an end, Christopher Nolan has stated he isn't planning on making anymore batman movies (which he said after begins and TDK so who knows) and Christian Bale saying he won't be batman unless Nolan directs, who do you want to be the next Batman?

I honestly don't know who can take up the mantle of the new batman in the reboot. I just hope they don't pick someone that doesn't suit the role at all like Jim Carrey, like they did with Green Lantern (GOD I HATED THE CASTING FOR THAT MOVIE).

Who would you like to be the villain?

Also remember, the reboot for the new Batman will most likely tie into a Justice League movie with the Green Lantern (GODDAMMIT FUCKING RYAN RENOLDS REALLY? THATS WORSE THAN BEN AFFLECK FOR DAREDEVIL) and superman (Henry Cavill who looks like he'll be a good clark kent), among other superheroes.

Edit: also do not post fucking spoilers without a spoiler alert for the TDKR. It's a great movie and anyone who hasn't seen it shouldn't have it spoiled.
Last edited by 2worlds; Jul 29, 2012 at 10:27 AM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

SPOILER ALERT, SO DON'T FUCKING OPEN THIS IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE MOVIE

<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
Also remember, the reboot for the new Batman will most likely tie into a Justice League movie with the Green Lantern (GODDAMMIT FUCKING RYAN RENOLDS REALLY? THATS WORSE THAN BEN AFFLECK FOR DAREDEVIL) and superman (Henry Cavill who looks like he'll be a good clark kent), among other superheroes.

dc have announced that superman will be the only movie/movies made on their comics for the next three years.
the last green lantern totally doesnt match up to the standards of the batman or the way that superman is shaping up to look, so its not likely that green lantern will get another movie, theres only so many ways you can retell the same story.
they couldnt tell green lantern in a way that would match up with the current batman/superman though.

if we ever get to see a justice league movie, it wont be in the next 5 years.
i think if we were getting the justice league from them at all, we wouldnt have had 3 batman movies, and the news of multiple superman movies.
at best, we can hope for DC Trinity, where batman and superman first team up with wonder woman

Havnt seen the dark knight rises yet, but im keen as
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
dc have announced that superman will be the only movie/movies made on their comics for the next three years.
the last green lantern totally doesnt match up to the standards of the batman or the way that superman is shaping up to look, so its not likely that green lantern will get another movie, theres only so many ways you can retell the same story.
they couldnt tell green lantern in a way that would match up with the current batman/superman though.

if we ever get to see a justice league movie, it wont be in the next 5 years.
i think if we were getting the justice league from them at all, we wouldnt have had 3 batman movies, and the news of multiple superman movies.
at best, we can hope for DC Trinity, where batman and superman first team up with wonder woman

Havnt seen the dark knight rises yet, but im keen as

I heard that the JL movie will have the Ryan Reynolds GL in it, but again his is all speculation and I will be relieved as all hell if it isn't in the JL movie. But I'm pretty sure a JL movie will happen, it's not an "if" but a "when". But just based on what I've read WB wants to release the JL movie by 2015 (http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/70324863.html)
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ

Dont read if you havent seen Dark Knight Rises

Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]