Toribash
Original Post
[S]ale's and ChuckNinja's Fight Club

no, first request is not free fuck you

we accept anything except sets and recolors
unless you make a really handsome offer for the set

You're not the TC you have

IT'S ale NOT Ale ALRIGHT? IF YOU SAY "HEY Ale THIS IS MY REQUEST BLASDB" I WILL NOT DO THE REQUEST BECAUSE I'M ale GOD DAMNIT (this is rule 9)

don't be afraid to ask for something, we accept banners, normal gfx, avatars, sets (not for cheap), sex, snakes, and everything else except recolors unless you pay a lot too

WAIT LIST
~Milkbaby<3~

STOP
Davidof
Kristis133
Demonzo

update 0.01
fixed the rules 2 error

update 0.02
added wait list

update 0.03
added stop list (rule 3 applies)
Last edited by Alejandro; Aug 4, 2012 at 04:22 AM.
Could you guys finish my set? It's missing the whole chest and feet. How much that'd cost?

Since Chuck is my personal whoreman and Ale is my...I'll keep that in secret...I demand for a discount!
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

NO BECAUSE YOU SAID Ale WHEN IT'S aLE GOD DAMNIT SDHFSUDFHSUDHASIUDHASIUDHASUDAHSDIUNZCMNXMCNX

YES I CAN DO THAT

I DUNNO PM ME I'M TOO LAZY
Request for ale, who claims to take this request professionally, even if I don't like the result.

What I want is a banner for my shop, "Tamashii's Graphics". I want a vector of myself. Something like yours, but not entirely like it.

What colors I'd like you to use? any colors to fit me, and maybe purple for the banner.
so basically, black, purple and a skin color...

References:

ME! :***

Yeah, use your imagination x)

Edit: I want him (me, in the banner) to give show the middle finger. Yet have that funny-face, like in the pics above.

Payment: 20k+ If I really like it.

I guess you're working in a vector graphic program, so rezising without quality loss won't be a problem, am I right? ^^
Last edited by Fenris; Jul 26, 2012 at 03:47 AM.
Originally Posted by Tamashii View Post
Request for Ale, who claims to take this request professionally, even if I don't like the result.

What I want is a banner for my shop, "Tamashii's Graphics". I want a vector of myself. Something like yours, but not entirely like it.

What colors I'd like you to use? any colors to fit me, and maybe purple for the banner.
so basically, black, purple and a skin color...

References:

ME! :***

Yeah, use your imagination x)

Edit: I want him (me, in the banner) to give show the middle finger. Yet have that funny-face, like in the pics above.

Payment: 20k+ If I really like it.

I guess you're working in a vector graphic program, so rezising without quality loss won't be a problem, am I right? ^^

No, you're not right

I use fireworks CS5 which has a vector section but i use the bitmap one because I'm too lazy to use the vector one

stop
Last edited by Alejandro; Jul 26, 2012 at 08:34 AM.
Hello ale,
i'm ready to pay a lot if i will like set that you will draw.a lot for me is 200-300k i mean, the style that i like is abstract,robotic and monster but high detailed.i also like how Joker looks and that one idea that i can give you what to draw.
Thank you,
i wish you all the best, i'm waiting for answer/
Originally Posted by Davidof View Post
Hello ale,
i'm ready to pay a lot if i will like set that you will draw.a lot for me is 200-300k i mean, the style that i like is abstract,robotic and monster but high detailed.i also like how Joker looks and that one idea that i can give you what to draw.
Thank you,
i wish you all the best, i'm waiting for answer/

so a set that is abstract, robotic or monster for 200k-300k if you like it

yes i can do that, sir

added to wait list

puta
alright i want stuff from you and it must be cool stuff.

I want a new desktop, but not a desktop, I want you on my desktop, therefore it must be a cool, a desktop full of ale all over it.

dem size is 1024x764, I don't care what colors you use or how stupid it may look, I just want this desktop to have your face everywhere, be creative, show me your awesomeness (I don't want yo real face in it literally but a draw of yourself like the stuff in your deviantart), no penises.

I can pay you nice amount of bananas, around 20k to 30k, the amount of ale and awesome stuff in it will define how much yo can get.

If I get pissed you'll get nothing but a pissed leche

and yes this is an actual request

added to wait list
Last edited by Alejandro; Jul 26, 2012 at 09:45 PM.
erm, for ale, I was forced to post here against my very will.

BUT here I go. ale, I'd like to request a simple avatar dealing with the scarecrow from Howl's Moving Castle.

Refrence

Make it look nice and there's really no other specifics.

A simple black border with some picture of the scare crow inside obviously. I only have 4,800 tc so if that's not enough I'll with drawl my request. Thanks and yeah. See you on the mpu board ale -.-
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs