Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Fighting and In-Game thread
Ever felt like you wanted to share an idea?
An expression?
A thought?
Or maybe even a few tip and techniques about fighting?
Well mate, you came to the right place!
The point of this thread is quite simple. You are here to give tips about moves or techniques (refrain from posting whole moves) or if you are maybe frustrated, post up an ingame experience of a noob doing a stupid move, maybe a flaw or even a copied move. Who knows, we could turn it into an awesome move that nobody can counter!
Rules:
No spamming.
No going off topic, this isn't general chat.
Don't post whole moves as noob may take it and claim it to be theirs, do that in a PM.
Have a nice gory day!
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Well, just yesterday I was on a betting server, and this PhuckDot guy joined. He was talking himself up etc.

While I was in spec, he had a streak of 9, all from shoveling, people were capping etc.

I /enter, fight, win, he rages. Easy fight. Bad server.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, at least did you bet on him or were you afk?
Ok.
Lately on most of the server I have been in, the people who talk publicly, talk complete rubbish. With the addition of spamming and other things.

Well, what do ya know?

Necrobump!
Haha thanks, most of my achievements I get quite randomly. I have gotten that rank ingame before though but it didn't count.
Grats Cozza.

My rank never goes anywhere near that for me to be able to get that achievement. Which is funny 'cause I suck ass at Toribash. And it stays around 600-ish ._.
It's not exactly ingame ranking. Ingame my rank is like 9000. It's the rank on your usercard. Mine used to be signicantly lower too but eh. Hard to get, isn't it? Nt also has it.