Ranking
Original Post
Bounties
Do you have to pay 2k for nudges now? I remember the price was 100 tc just a while ago, am i doing something wrong?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Eh? What are you trying to say? Can i edit my bounty or something?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
No not by yourself someone else can put a bounty on you with an amount of tc on you
The person that beats you gets that amount an you keep that name
That's not what i'm asking, i've done bounties before, but only for 100 tc, did the price go up? Cuz now it seems like i can't get it for less than 2k.
The bounty system works simple as that:

If you are going to place a bet in someone ( Just putting a bet without a text ) it would cost from 100tc to the amount that you think that'll be necesary, this is like for friends and those kinda of things.

But if you want to put a text under your nickname in-game you must pay 2000tc and another 100.

Here you can see:

Victim:
Amount: + 2000 TC base price!
Bounty Text:

In the first part just put the name of the person
the second part the amount
and then the text that you wish to be write.

For more information I suggest you to go here:

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_bounty.php

then you'll see how does the system work.
Originally Posted by Onda View Post
The bounty system works simple as that:

If you are going to place a bet in someone ( Just putting a bet without a text ) it would cost from 100tc to the amount that you think that'll be necesary, this is like for friends and those kinda of things.

But if you want to put a text under your nickname in-game you must pay 2000tc and another 100.

Here you can see:

In the first part just put the name of the person
the second part the amount
and then the text that you wish to be write.

For more information I suggest you to go here:

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_bounty.php

then you'll see how does the system work.

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
That's not what i'm asking, i've done bounties before, but only for 100 tc, did the price go up? Cuz now it seems like i can't get it for less than 2k.

He is asking if the price went up, he knows how to do bounties as he has done it before...
Lazors I'm not sure but I think it has gone up if you want to make one and you hadn't had it before, but to edit it costs 100TC, I think that is what they were trying to say.. I'm not sure though...
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
So i can edit my bounty? How?

I mean i put a bounty on myself very recently with text and then it cost 100tc. Now they say i have to pay 2k.
They changed the price. It did used to be 100tc now it's 2,000TC like Onda said to put it under your name the 100tc is just to reward the person who claims the bounty.