Toribash
Original Post
Random question
How long will it take to get black belt normally if u try hard but not just sit around playing all day
Depends on what mod you're playing. Also, its not really that easy to predict how long it'd take to get to a certain belt

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
If you are lazy like me, it will take an year. But if you set a goal of fights for each day (such as 10 matches a day etc), it will be a lot easier.

As megacash said, it depends upon the mod you are playing. Jousting can get you some quick wins, or if you just want qi, try quick aikido servers.
i needed 3 years to reach 7th dan ^^ but jea, it depends on the mod, i can reach black belt in one day if i play jousting so its not rlly hard you just need time, you can make it like me, play when youre in the internet, go on any server, and switch back to youre browser make there something (read tb forums go to facebook or whatever) and when its your turn the toribash icon flashes up.. and you can play ^^ (dont go on a server with a fast mod, you cant do anything in the queue ^^) and this depends on how long youre online...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Well, as megacash said it's not really easy to predict it.
Depends on your activity, say if you are playing 10 games per day, 1x100 is 1000. So it will takes 100 days to get black belt (which means it takes around 3 months and half). More Activities will make you get faster to be a blackbelt.
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
i needed 3 years to reach 7th dan ^^ but jea, it depends on the mod, i can reach black belt in one day if i play jousting so its not rlly hard you just need time, you can make it like me, play when youre in the internet, go on any server, and switch back to youre browser make there something (read tb forums go to facebook or whatever) and when its your turn the toribash icon flashes up.. and you can play ^^ (dont go on a server with a fast mod, you cant do anything in the queue ^^) and this depends on how long youre online...

actually you can only get 100qi a day, so it's impossible to get black belt on fresh account without buying qi
Originally Posted by Yoyomagg View Post
How long will it take to get black belt normally if u try hard but not just sit around playing all day

Around 5 weeks, realistically (assuming that you're starting from 0 qi).

Which would be playing ~28 games everyday for 35 days.

This is just an estimate, though.

If you needed a more accurate value, you should have maybe been a bit more specific with the schedule.
BAD LUCK
I have been playing (including a 2 month abscence) 7 months.
And i'm almost 5th dan.
Obviously i'm a no life, so if you're not like me, it could take anywhere from 6-8 months.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Originally Posted by latvianguy View Post
actually you can only get 100qi a day, so it's impossible to get black belt on fresh account without buying qi

lol, thats new for me... so sorry D:
but, thats crap... so its impossible to reach Elite Belt ....
1.000.000 (1 million was the cap for elite belt so far i know) : 100 = 10000 you have to play 10.000 days 100 matches per day... datīs fcking much..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken