Toribash
Original Post
Is it possible?
To put transparancy in the right places so that the head texture looks like a human head?

like if you shade right and what not
If you mean give the tori's head the shape of a human head using a texture, then you would have to be EXTREMELY clever to actually do it

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Tori's head model is spherical. To give it the shape of a human head, you will need to remodel the head because texturing alone isn't enough to give that "real human"-ish look to the head.
Well, if you carefully add transparent spots in places it's needed it might make up the illusion of it not being spherical.
If you put a transparent spot it won't make the head look 3D, if that's what you're asking.
You can't mold the head using transparency unfortunately.
And there are very few heads that use transparency well, the general consensus is to steer clear of it.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I think you can make an kinda illusion cause i have feen some people making some great realistic heads but they dont have the right shape so i would say i think it is but very hard