Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
What the actual fuck.
So, I was writing some stuff at the forums.
Then, when I was about to post.
I direcly came up to, you must wait 30 seconds between each post.
I thought I pressed it twice.
To make sure I posted it, I checked the thread.

Yeah, I saw my post 2 posts above.
Same thing happend for some months ago.
Example: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=359661

My post came before Gaizus, but he's the owner of the thread.
What the actual fuck.
M I N I V A N
Same thing happened to me too. I bid 42 tc and it went to the 2nd page instead of the 5th page. Dunno, I tried to double post and it didn't merge.
~
Yeah, all the threads are messed up again.
I went into support and asked, and tim said that he switched times on the forum.
It should all be worked out in 6 hours or so...
I was trying to pm someone and I got this message: This forum requires you to wait at least 60 seconds between private messages. Try again in: 24316 seconds
I hate living in Texas -_-
So all the time things are fucked up? I looked at a post I made last night(19 hours ago when I went to bed) Woke up and it told me I posted it 11 hours ago.. I wasn't even on 11 hours ago .-. same as another one that said 3 hours ago, when I posted it 7-8 ago
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
So all the time things are fucked up? I looked at a post I made last night(19 hours ago when I went to bed) Woke up and it told me I posted it 11 hours ago.. I wasn't even on 11 hours ago .-. same as another one that said 3 hours ago, when I posted it 7-8 ago

Indeed. I posted something. Saw its date... Well... Jan. 23, 2012.
Okey...
Originally Posted by SchVannia View Post
Just be patient, it will be fixed soon

We know.
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by zomfier View Post
Hours, I reccomend closing this thread now because the forums are now fixed.

~Zomfier

You can't close threads in rapid threads, only mods can.
Most of the time they just fall of the first page and disappear.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.