Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
who is the owner of this set?
Last edited by 1TheV; May 3, 2012 at 09:34 PM.
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
No, I don't own this set sorry.
I've never even seen it before, but it does look nice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Gradeger View Post
Ask Yiazmat; he sold it awhile ago.

I asked him
guys I tell the truth
Its my set , it was used on my another acc before it got banned because of flaming
and I lost all of my items on my other acc 1 year ago
but now I started a new tori-carrier with a clean attitude and now I will never flame ...
So now I restart everything and now I want yiazmat so send the set to me again because I'm the owner of this set
Yiazmat if you read this: Now I remember that youre selled it to adrian but I buyed it from him but hes got banned now ...
"But now I started a new tori-carrier with a clean attitude and now I will never flame ... "
Dude, that is so full of sh!t. You got kicked from DP because of flaming, and your current clan has also considered kicking you.
So I don't know, I think you are lying.
Originally Posted by iPirateGuy View Post
you don't have the pictures saved anymore?

No I'm dont have
I reinstalled my comp 5 months ago so the files are lost as the texture items are lost too in the ban:s...
after this I restarted tb .

Ynvaser:If you dont want to help me then dont post here...anyway My clan not considered kick me ..I have a very nice time in tb without any flames...
Last edited by 1TheV; May 3, 2012 at 11:30 PM.