Toribash
Original Post
Graphix Tablet use in Toribash
Ight, I presume if you've entered then you're aware of what a graphics tablet is.

I have 2 questions-

1) Do you use a graphics tablet and if so, what kind is it?
2) And if the answer to this ^ is yes, what do you use it for toribash-wise?
-I ask because I use mine for art primarily, but I also use it ingame! I find it much easier than mouse or laptop...mouse things... or whatever. if you havent tried this, please do, its really fun
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
Yes. i use mine for everything. Regular browsing, art typing, ingame everywhere, everything.
the only thing i dont use it for is first person shooters and games where it starts spinning.
hanvon graphic pal.
🫷🦚🫸
Yeah man, me too. Only problem I've found is, like you said about the spinning thing. toribash does this too i think.
Last edited by Muffin; Apr 24, 2012 at 03:51 PM.
My Avvy/Sig shop
yeah mine does the spinny thing for toribash aswell
should probably start using it for more than just photoshop to get used to it
wacom bamboo pen
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I always wanted a wacom and nearly got one at christmas until one of my dad's buds mentioned silvercrest and I got one of em instead. The active area is huge, it has 1254 levels of sensitiviy (I think) and it came with 3 programs.

...still wish i got the wacom though
My Avvy/Sig shop
I only (try to) use mine for Art in toribash, but i use it to play anything that doesn't require simultaneous keyboard responses, so mainly games similar to minesweeper etc obviously more advanced though. I currently have a Wacom Bamboo Pen.
Last edited by Sticky123; Apr 28, 2012 at 11:15 PM.