Toribash
Original Post
Keeping stock
I go to a vacation (i.e: work my ass off in real life) and half of the people are gone like the wind

Oh well... Time to get more people to get in on this thing. Those with enough clout get to recruiting people or inviting them over.

And I know this sounds lame and all but I can't always be ingame, but I'll try to be there if my internet would let me.

Don't be fooled into thinking that we are neither inactive in game or in forum, cause I see a lot of tags with Freeze still playing (sometimes owning too)

Just don't go leaving for the heck of it =) Actually I can't dictate your decisions. You're old enough to know what you want.

And I'm always available whenever trouble comes up... and just because I don't play very often, doesnt mean I'm getting rusty. I can stil bring mighty Ingame justice!
Are you still able to watch us here? I mean... We might easily go nuts now when the two founders quit and many people are leaving?
Oh man can I. I can watch over you in game, but I can't play though. (Internet problems)
Forums though, yeah.. I can keep watch over you...