Toribash
Original Post
The failed tourney!
In my opinion this was failed because of SOMEBODY forgot to plan a good time for it.

What I suggest, is that our new leader, Avwave, should try to learn about this and when planning the next tourney, he should really try to find the best time for it (Even if he couldn't partipicate because of that) and check how many people is going to partipicate.
I totally agree with this, as this was the only reason why I couldn't show up to the tournament (requiring me to wake up very early for it). But I can't blame the coordinator too much on it, since he did live half-way across the globe from me.
yep. For one thing a clan tourney is not exactly a good idea to begin with (I made one before and it's hard if I can't be there or I set it to a time uncomfortable to most of our members)

What I suggest is a Freeze Sponsored tourney.

We may or may not be there to fight in it, but the prizes and rules are set by our members.

Personally, I see a lot of beginner and high level tourney's but not those that cater to the ones in the middle, the "intermediates"

Good Idea? Shoot it down or agree, it's my plan though.

Being Clan-centric isn't a way to go to earning us some community respect, y'now? Kinda good to give back to the game that brought us together eh?
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
yep. For one thing a clan tourney is not exactly a good idea to begin with (I made one before and it's hard if I can't be there or I set it to a time uncomfortable to most of our members)

What I suggest is a Freeze Sponsored tourney.

We may or may not be there to fight in it, but the prizes and rules are set by our members.

Personally, I see a lot of beginner and high level tourney's but not those that cater to the ones in the middle, the "intermediates"

Good Idea? Shoot it down or agree, it's my plan though.

Being Clan-centric isn't a way to go to earning us some community respect, y'now? Kinda good to give back to the game that brought us together eh?

That's a great idea! The only small problem (propably easy to solve) is how to get people know about the tourney.
i think that it was planned in enough time. if you're gonna be in the clan its expected that you're gonna be active. me, i was drunk, thats why i was MIA
RAWR xTeam Sambo