One Love for One Direction!
3 Votes / 13.64%
No Love for One Direction!
19 Votes / 86.36%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Opinion on One Direction
If you haven't heard of these guys you must be living under a rock. One Direction has taken the world be storm and its clear that we're wanting more, one of their greatest hits is "What makes you beautiful". My name is Mcburger and I want to know if One Direction lights up your world like nobody else.
I used to think they were a stupid band, until I heard one of their songs on SNL. They are decent, but not great. I expect hipsters to be all over them until a new bandwagon shows up.

"My name is Mcburger and I want to know if One Direction lights up your world like nobody else." (Never say something like that again)
Last edited by Acesonnall; Apr 18, 2012 at 12:53 AM.
3DS FC: 2750 - 1690 - 5913
Acesonnall's Temporary Site: http://flavors.me/acesonnall (If anyone cares)
Never heard of them, but judging by the picture and your recent past it is obvious you are gay.

Edit: They sound like Backstreet Boys v15.0
Last edited by Hippybob; Apr 19, 2012 at 03:11 AM.
I R IRONMAN
Meh, they aren't really anything IMO, there's nothing actually great or impressive about them, it's fucked up how heaps of chicks think they are amazing when really they are...pointless? nothing? Haha, I don't really like their kind of music either, *metal and aussie hiphop ftw =P
<sireal> chuck you're a gay cunt
<Chuck_Gaming> I am
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
Never heard of them, but judging by the picture and your recent past it is obvious you are gay.

Why are you always stating the obvious?
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
If you haven't heard of these guys you must be living under a rock.

i hope to fuck you're not being serious with this

please don't tell me you're being serious because then my face will accelerate to ramming speed in the direction of the nearest wall

i like my face

please

Anyways never heard of them. I don't live under a rock, i just live on the same wavelength as them. Kind of necessary to be like that when you're studying geology, y'know. BE ONE WITH THE ROCK, AND THE ROCK WILL ROCK YOUR WORLD. I may now have succesfully cringed half the toribash community, and i apologize for nothing.

ANYWAYS, since i don't listen to radio all that much, i don't even know how their stuff sounds. I'm not about to go looking though, judging by their looks (which is totally not an illegitimate way to judge people and things you know), it's not going to be something spectacular in my ears.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Meh, just another group of effeminate boys blasting their way to fame with tween/teenage girls as their fuel. Honestly, I think those bitches just don't know how to form their own opinions, instead opting for the nearest band wagon with the most friends on it.

The only reason I've heard about them is because the media/facebook idiots seem to be trumpeting them like they've been bribed with fat cheques.