Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Account History
Hello,

Returned to Toribash today to find all my activated items either deactivated or missing along with my few textures and (I think) other items. Not able to remember if I intentionally did this when I was inactive for some time, I checked my account history and find that it's perfectly clear.

I don't want to jump to the conclusion of getting hacked, because my password would probably have been changed, so if I could get my account history that would be amazing.

Thanks,
Alert242
Unfortunately account transaction history only saves up to a certain amount of time. Anything way far back or outdated just doesn't appear.

I would assume that you may have been apart of the rollback but since you still have several of your items that assumption goes to dust.

It is possible someone got onto your account... I'm just curious, were all those sets full or were they always empty sets.?

Anyways, since there is not much I can do personally I'll see about getting a higher up to look into this. (They may or may not be able to do something about your lost items)

EDIT: Also, just to clarify... You said today was your first day back? Login history shows some activity on the account a few months ago and some of last year.
Last edited by marcus; Mar 18, 2012 at 07:55 AM.
I see now.

I must have transferred my items to my alt account a while back, all my items are on ParZ. Sorry I was so stupid, I should have remembered before I jumped to conclusions.

Thanks for going through my history and such, if this had been a real situation I know you'd have saved me.

Sorry for wasting your time.
It's understandable that you were deeply concerned with your account and it's history, so no apology necessary.

If you need assistance, or want this thread re-opened, PM me.
BAD LUCK