Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Texture purchasing
When you go to this page : http://forum.toribash.com/tori_textures.php

Theres a button ''purchase'', and the problem is that once you click it, it buys the item without even asking.

I clicked it, i thought it would let me to the items page, but no it bought it, and i refreshed the page, and it bought it again!

I would like to get refunded for one right thight item, and you probably want to do something to this too.

oh and another question, why cant i change my textures

I upload the file, it even says 'Your texture has been successfully uploaded''
but the image doesnt change, and in-game its the same too.

And when i try to change head texture it says: 'Could not set permission to file''
edit: fixed by changing file format to .PNG
Last edited by haXu; Mar 13, 2012 at 06:31 AM.
They won't refund you for the texture, but you can sell it on the market.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

The purchase button is for purchasing the item. If you were expecting something else from the button, it can't be helped then. As vulc said, you can try selling it in market but with a loss. There is no other way to get a refund.
That is not the main problem, but for future they really should atleast have some sort of ''yes'' or ''no'' system.
I think that would be a great idea, as I also has experienced almost the same thing, I wanted to know what the "texutre item" price was, so I clicked "purchase" thinking that it would lead me to a page which would show me a price.
Originally Posted by haXu View Post
That is not the main problem, but for future they really should atleast have some sort of ''yes'' or ''no'' system.

Go to market and hover the cursor over the "buy item" for a while. (don't click it) It will say "only click if you definitely want to buy this!". Don't know why there isn't one in tori textures page.
But really, I don't think a person with common sense would require a "confirm" button...
What did you think the "Purchase" button would do?

It's common sense, really.

Pressing it would buy it.

If you pressed it just to see if the button was serious, that's your own fault.
BAD LUCK