Toribash
Original Post
Dragon Nest (MMO)

Dragon Nest
Dragon Nest is a fast paced 3D fantasy action MMORPG . The game has cute anime inspired 3D graphics and is set in the world of Lemuria. The game’s most unique aspect is its fun dynamic combat system. Unlike other MMORPGs, Dragon Nest offers randomized dungeons which keep the game fresh. It was originally made in Korea but it came to the US in 2010. -Made by Nexon.
Publisher: Nexon
Playerbase: High
Graphics: Medium Quality
Type: MMORPG
EXP Rate: Medium
PvP: Arena
Filesize: 1,950 MB
Pros: +Flashy skill-based action. +Funny, awesome voice acting. +Interesting and easy-to-follow storyline. +Very well polished. +Cinematics!

Cons: -Gender-locked, typical classes. –Limited

The Classes

You can have more than one character.
You can buy Nx(Online money) To buy more things Like a pet,armor,potions,Weapons etc.
Game play Video:

I think this game is awesome. There's very nice people and you can't fet enough of this game. I love this game.
Players:
iRich/ IGN:FallenCamo
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
It's like a fps with magic skills arrows etc.

It's like a first person shooter without the first person, or the shooting.
Well daxx it can bet 1st person I always play in first person because it's more fun. Also I love playing as the archer gender lock or not it's still more fun cause you gotta actually aim your attacks even with a sword you have to aim it.
Can't aim then prepare to die!
I've played it, only to get the hat trick rewards but then I realized I wasn't on my main account so I quit and uninstalled it. Fun at first put then I got bored.

Perhaps I should make a vindictus thread since that game is pretty beast

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Sounds good except I think that thread is already made pm me if you want a link of it.
Also Dragonest is fun for awhile but yea he is right it does get boring eventually.
I play dragon nest SEA
level 13 currently, it does get repetative but it's still pretty fun for me.
pm me if anyone else plays
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
I used to play this game! It was really fun, Idk why I quit. It really is a blast cartoonish graphics, great gameplay.

Originally Posted by Kat View Post
I play dragon nest SEA
level 13 currently, it does get repetative but it's still pretty fun for me.
pm me if anyone else plays

I could see the game getting repetitive just by how simple everything is.
Show some Love.