Ranking
Original Post
advice
how come no one ever tries to buy my texture sets or heads. i post good prices and good pics. some advice would be appreciated
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Chances are that either you're asking for to much or the set just isn't in demand.
Inexperienced marketers don't actually get that much attention until they become good at it, i posted my first thread in the market a while back and it got very little attention.
However i put it down to bad artistry on my part.
Yea, chances are people just don't want the set, just gotta find the right buyers, no set reason though.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
yea i have no problems selling items its just art. the set im selling is a pretty good set for a decent price too. no pirate not the one im wearing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
made by zombieshit res is 512
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
Make a nice thread name to get peoples attention.
And try to sell your set originally,with some adveristment or something.
WON THORN'S TOURNEY
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
lower starting bid to around 10k take away prev. owner no one really cares about that and add more pics of and add the leader (person who made highest bid) and put the tc he bid