Toribash
Original Post
SSX

The game just came out yesterday. I wanted to hear your guys thoughts on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SSX_%282012_video_game%29

SSX[1] is a snowboarding video game in the SSX series of video games from Electronic Arts. First revealed at the Spike Video Game Awards in 2010 under the working title SSX: Deadly Descents, the game's trailer appeared to show a much darker direction to the series than previous entries,[2] though later footage returns to a lighter tone. SSX will include the use of real locations, rather than the fictional courses of past games.[3][4][5] An SSX demo launched on February 21, 2012 on Xbox Live and a day later on PlayStation Network.[6] The game was released on February 28, 2012 in North America, and will be released on March 1 in Australia and New Zealand, March 2 in Europe and March 15 in Japan.[citation needed]

I personally love it as I was a huge fan of the first game, although I was never able to play any of the others.
Last edited by randomguy8; Mar 1, 2012 at 02:46 AM.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Maybe it's because its being considered a reboot of the series. I honestly don't know.
It's awesome.
Have it on 360, AlphasonikK.

One MAJOR thing, IT LACKS SPLITSCREEN!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
That was one of my only complaints, that and there's no traditional racing online. Just the events.