Toribash
Original Post
Where is all the singleplayer events?
There used to be like 6 going on at the same time, but now there hasin't been one in months!
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Well seeing to how there are more MP players then SP ones I think that the GM's are trying to put in events to where everyone can play.

Cause face it when there is a sp replay event people know who's gonna win.

Some where between you large jaker zal oblivion or anyone from urban and T.

Which isn't that much considered there are many more people who play.

So by making team events it gives more people a chance to win prizes.
Originally Posted by Accer View Post
Well seeing to how there are more MP players then SP ones I think that the GM's are trying to put in events to where everyone can play.

This happens everytime to me.I suck at sp:S.but it sure is hell fun to try
well Any idea when the next one will be hoster
I'm pretty sure notnoob might still do the opener challenges, but I can't say for sure.

Back then larfen, and even snake had some pretty interesting ones
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Accer View Post

At the time I was a new guy there were a lot of those sp events, and I remember that those really good replaymakers sometimes didn't even show up to give us a chance.
In one of the events, Jaker posted the 7DM boom replay and made us all shit bricks, but it was the only one that he participated in.
oh yeah
Why there are se few SP-events at the moment?

Mostly 'cause there has been no need for 'em. The late sp events haven't really sparked that much interest (dunno why...) so GMs have retreated back to their caves to figure out something new and interesting.

(Also yeah, there haven't been any (really) original SP event ideas lately. So if you got one, two, tons of 'em send 'em to your favorite GMs. ;o)

Also, yeah there's couple sp events waiting to be released, whenever (damnlazygms!) get their asses moving...
Last edited by Dargon; Mar 4, 2012 at 06:06 PM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
I do agree with Swexx, we seem to be kind of low on SP events lately.

Regarding the rest of the posts:
I think I haven't participated in a SP event since Nabi's last replay-making championship either.
From what I've seen, only 4 or 5 "top" replay-makers have been entering small SP events frequently lately like Large, Swex, Tengo (and a couple of more) but that might just be enough to wipe up all the prizes, so I get what you guys are saying.
On the other hand forbidding these players from participating in said events seems kind of unfair, because there are very few of these in which they could take part.

IF what justifies the lack of interest in sp events is this then:
What could be done in my opinion, and this is highly arguable, would be create more events in which these "top" players would still be able to participate, but if they won they'd give up on the prize and pass it on the non-"top" players who were runner-ups. That would have to be a decision made by the winning players though so I don't know how that'd work out.
Last edited by Oblivion; Mar 4, 2012 at 06:17 PM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
SINGLEPLAYER TOP
1. [eVo]largeKilla - 6 first places
2. [Imba]Leyz - 5
2. [T]Larfen - 5
2. [Duck]Tengo - 5
2. [JollyR]Swexxelite - 5
6. Silden - 4
7. [Duck]GamerDaPro - 3
7. [fl0w]deprav - 3
9. [Duck]BioEx - 2
9. Vins84 - 2
9. [Damned]Huszti - 2
9. [GerU]Jaker - 2
9. HooliganJ - 2

From what I see, There aren't that many guys with gazillion wins (Like TIcux in MP..) so that's not (imo) really problem here.

..Tho people being afraid of pro's winning all Sp events might be lack of interest, but that's harder to prove / change..
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.