Toribash
Original Post
[s] Two Heads- REALLY Cheap
This head is a 128 by 128, I won't edit it, it's partially transparent, png, made with GIMP, and the creator was me.
I'd like at least 200tc for it but less is doable depending. I won't accept items, and here's an example picture: (the cut off part is transparent)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This head is a fairly basic cartoon head, I can edit it if you like, it's 516 by 516, JPEG, made in both Microsoft Paint and GIMP, and once again I made it. For this one I'll take about 300-350tc or so (no items). Once again I won't put up a stiff bargain war, I'm pretty lax. (although my picture doesn't show them, it has headphones) Here's it's example:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last edited by mewwww; Feb 4, 2012 at 05:25 PM.
I) All sales threads must clearly state which forms of payment are accepted, for example "TC only" or "high-value items". Failure to comply with this rule will result in the closure of your thread. Also note that posts inquiring about the preferred payment option are treated as useless, and punished accordingly.

Please add this within 24hours, since you're not completely against bartering it would be nice to have it here.
Thanks.
Back for good.