Ranking
Original Post
Witcher 2: Dark Edition (xbox360)

,,The second installment in the RPG saga about the Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, features a thoroughly engrossing, mature storyline defining new standards for thought-provoking, non-linear game narration. In addition to an epic story, the game features an original, brutal combat system that uniquely combines tactical elements with dynamic action.
A new, modern game engine, responsible both for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics puts players in this lively and believable world. A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way."

,,The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is coming to Xbox 360 April 17, and buyers of the game's $79.99 Dark Edition will receive extra items in their big, fancy box. In addition to the quest book and world map included in the standard version of the game, the Dark Edition includes a making-of disc and original soundtrack, a 200-page art book, wolf's head witcher medallion, and some stickers.

Those who pre-order The Witcher 2 from various retailers will also receive other game-related memorabilia. "

,,Xbox 360 Avatars, including Geralt of Rivia for the fellows and Triss Merigold for ladies, two wolf's head t-shirts, a medallion key chain, a comic book, and a pet for your Avatar make up the pre-order bonuses. We don't know how this extra content will be separated, but we know the items will be available via various, to-be-determined retailers.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition adds four additional hours of gameplay across two new quests in new settings, and CDProjekt Red still has additional features to announce."

Some trailers

I found Witcher 2 as the best RPG of 2011 (Skyrim too mainstream : d), I have enhanced PC version. I would totally buy xbox360 version if only I had the console (tho I may buy xbox in future, and if I do I'll surely get Witcher 2 for it).
Also, PC Witcher players, fear not, you will receive those two additional missions as a free DLC in april. Sounds amazing, CDProjekt Red es numero uno. Like seriously, who releases FREE DLCs nowadays.

Hope you don't mind I made a new thread for xbox360 version, if you do, just please merge this post with old Witcher2 thread (which is buried somewhere deep in this subforum).
retired
This seems like a copy of skyrim to me (or vice versa, don't know wich one came out first).
Seems pretty good though, would buy if i had a box.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
This seems like a copy of skyrim to me (or vice versa, don't know wich one came out first).
Seems pretty good though, would buy if i had a box.

Skyrim sucks.

I'm not sure whether to get this or Kingdoms of Amalur, because in the 1 hour I spent playing the demo (for KoA) I had more fun on that rather than playing the Witcher 2. That's probably because of the unbearable amount of lag I was getting 'cause my PC sucks.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post

Witcher 2 came out long before Skyrim, and it doesn't play like it either. It's got click-based attacking/targeting iirc, and unless you get a certain perk you can only attack one enemy at a time. Think of it at as a more action-oriented Sacred, at least in terms of the controls.

I think the OP is saying that now it's coming to Xbox360? I played it on PC and would consider playing it again with this new DLC coming out - and besides, I only did Iorveth's side of the main story.

Also: "Wisha gooood... me like. Red hair run-go."
Anyway, you should check 3rd trailer that I posted.
Best one I've seen since Dead Island.
Last edited by Powas; Jan 28, 2012 at 05:00 PM.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Anyway, you should check 3rd trailer that I posted.
Best one I've seen since Dead Island.

The Dead Island cinematic trailer made up for the shit game. At least both this cinematic and the game itself are good :d
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.