Toribash
Original Post
Question about frames rate and the likes
Hey forum.
So as some of you know i do a bit of video making and such (ErthPorducations if anyone is interested).
But I've seen some videos that manage to do super slow motion with ludicrously good quality.
Here's some examples of what i mean:

I was just wondering if there was some kind of program i could get or if i needed to do something to my tb.
At first i thought frame rate, so i set it to 60 which slowed everything down which was alright i suppose, but nothing like the above.
Then i unfixed the frame rate and it made everything super fast, which obviously isn't right.

Thanks in advance Tb. o7
Last edited by Erth; Jan 22, 2012 at 06:52 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
My suggestion would be to ask the players that made the video. It's obvious to me that they used some software outside of tb.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Hey erth. If it's video making, then Sony vegas pro is a must.

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/...rials/vegaspro

The amount of editing options in sony vegas is vast. Best choice for video editing for tb videos. It's not free, though.
Last edited by Hero; Jan 22, 2012 at 07:06 PM.
oh right, i probably should've mentioned i have vegas HD, not pro though :/
Different thing right?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
/me facepalms at two responses above.

I might know a little trick, but it's specific to a program. What are you using?
To record?
I'm using fraps
She/They

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
oh right, i probably should've mentioned i have vegas HD, not pro though :/
Different thing right?

No sorry you ninja'd me, I didn't see your response.

But anyways yes those two programs are much different, but pro still won't do exactly what you want it to. Since your recorded frame rate is at a certain level, it would be hard for it to be slown down that much and so cleanly. I can think of one instance that kind of allows you to do that, and it's in final cut. Also very expensive (fffuuu). I mean I think a script might work for that? Maybe I'm making shit up I'm still learning about scripts.
What's twixtor?
Also i set my fraps to "limitless" fps which kinda worked, but nowhere near as well as the above videos.
Thanks for that tip, but yeah, twixtor?
She/They