Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Why no minibash for android market?
I have an android and I would love to have this game. Is the company thinking about puttong it in android market?
Edit: also why no forum app?
Last edited by iRich; Jan 2, 2012 at 07:49 AM.
I don't know why but I always did want a Forum App, make it so much easier to use the forum on ours phones and encourage others to come join

But this isn't the suggestions thread so yeah. xD
Its been said multiple times that it'll be released from android in a month...that was said in December so it'll probably be on android sometime this month

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I don't know why but I always did want a Forum App, make it so much easier to use the forum on ours phones and encourage others to come join

But this isn't the suggestions thread so yeah. xD

i know with tapatalk forum app you can add the toribash forums and that makes it easy to use the forums
Anime United
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
i know with tapatalk forum app you can add the toribash forums and that makes it easy to use the forums

Ooh? Thanks I'll search for that
Yep here's a preview of tapatalk on an iPhone and it's nice cause you can even change your avatar from your phone.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Yep here's a preview of tapatalk on an iPhone and it's nice cause you can even change your avatar from your phone.

Dang, it costs
Atleast on Android anyways :S
If anyone wants to pay me I'll make a TB forum app. An official one, not just the tapatalk shit.

And anyway, minibash for the iPhone was written in Objective-C. The Android OS uses java for all it's functions. Minibash just needs to be converted from Obj-C to java and we're good to go.
Last edited by PLACEH0LDER; Jan 9, 2012 at 01:37 AM.
Hi I'm Ravenger/brorave.
I was SMod before and then I got perma-banned.