Toribash
Original Post
Steam deals.
Steam has some awesome deals atm from now till jan 1'st
The deals range 33-50-75% off the games.
Picked up some of the indie games because they are hella cheap(not listed all are indie).

Bastion - aka badass

The vid is on xbox but its on pc its like 15 bucks normal i got it for 5 so worth it.

Aaaa!

A freefalling game with like 80+ levels.

gemini rue

Throwback to the old school point and click rpgs, Dionysian future'ish with awesome artwork made on freeware gamedevolopement software.

Section 8 prejudice

A sweet fps game that is online as well like 40 man conquest and the gameplay loooks sick. 5$ + like 2-3 for the dlc

Deadspace 2 5$
Ds1 i didnt get but also 5$
Last edited by thesorrow1; Dec 29, 2011 at 01:55 AM.
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
Yea man its totally worth it, you cant beat the prices.
Section 8 prejudice if you guys and run that and get it we can all play .
Just remember the deals that are there today will not be there the next day, they change the deals out every day at noon for me not too sure what the time for you guys would be.
Ya, well my computer can run every game out there x2 but alas...my internet, she cannot.
I have 1200ms of ping. I have to stick to single player games while I'm living here
I picked up garry's mod for like $2, and waiting to see if GTA: IV or Battlefield 2 become a daily deal before I buy both. (Both are $10 right now).

Those games look sick sorrow, if I get a daily deal on one of these two I might pick one of them up.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Check the indie games category also not all games will be listed on the main page.
Also whats your sn spartan ?

Yea i would wait it out and see if the games go back on sale for 75% i only ended up only paying a total of 20$ for all the games shown above not including mw3.
Last edited by thesorrow1; Dec 30, 2011 at 01:46 AM.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Spartan094 !!!

Also: Woohoo, just won World of Goo!
Last edited by Spartan094; Dec 30, 2011 at 02:00 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body