Toribash
Original Post
The Greylist
Iv'e never seemed to find it around the forums so I wanna know if anyone could explain it to me, because recently Iv'e been noticing some people are having trouble with it, or regarding it, I dunno. I wanna know what is it exactly and how to get myself greylisted or not getting at all.
It's an automatic feature.

Nobody has really explained why or when it happens.(afaik)

But if it does just shoot an email to support@toribash.com

and you'll be able to sort it out.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by Saint View Post
What is an greylist?

It's an automatic feature/list that your put into, it prevents you from sending items or toricredits.

Most likely if it looks like you are doing something suspicious or like the other guy said, it could just be when you buy subscriptions.

I've never ran into that problem before, but have heard about it a few times now.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post
It's an automatic feature/list that your put into, it prevents you from sending items or toricredits.

Most likely if it looks like you are doing something suspicious or like the other guy said, it could just be when you buy subscriptions.

I've never ran into that problem before, but have heard about it a few times now.

Thanks for explaining.
Try to transfer something im on it so it sucks cuz i cant make money and its getting irritating and the way to actually know is if you click on trasfer tc or items it'll say your account is on greylist then you gota go through a lot of steps (which i am going through) and this only happens if something is suspicious or you buy boosters or tc
MocroGunz for Shizzle and Mega Fo Shizzle