Toribash
Original Post
Wakfu
- Awesome highly stylized graphics
- Strategic battle system (YET VERY FAST PACED)
- Very nice skill and stat system
- Free open beta (fuck yes get on that!)
- One of the best economy systems I have ever seen. Everything from zone spawning, to crafting and even electing faction leaders is done by players - truly a player driven game!
- Epicly fun game

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg

^ not a big fan of the trailer due to the non fitting music

Just spent like 3 hours killing kittens, not in a bad mean way though, my best friend is a kitten, he's totally cute. The classes are epic though;
My favorite is the Pandwa's Pint, panda warriors, fucking awesome. Also, TIME MAGE <- winning!
There are also so many awesome classes, Gamblers, Assassins, Healers, 14 classes in all, all of them look friggin awesome and unique.

But hey, if you play BF3 and you <3 the realism and </3 all non-realism, then this is not the game for you.

Screw realism, this is one of the most awesome games I have ever played.

Time mages yeah!

Assassins, epic armour amirite? It has a skeleton painted on them!

By the way the world is so rich, that isn't called "Assassin", it's called Sram's Shadow. They are all named after their gods! The time mage is actually called Xelor's Sandglass. Pretty epic huh?

Anyway, play!

I'm on the international server (afaik its the only one, and there are only 2 to pick from at the moment, so just pick it ok. The other one says french language so meh that, english is my tounge yeye)
Server: Remington

BTW if anyone wants to play STEAM ME UP: G_O_R_M_A_N
I'll happily new and play with people, newing is fun and I want to give one of the other classes a shot, SO MANY GOOD CLASSES DID I MENTION THAT?
will it be free when it gets out of beta or monthly pay or micro transactions?

looks interesting, I might give it a go.

How many people in one game?
Turn based combat any good? Pokemon like?
wishful eyes deceive me
monthly AFAIK

turn based combat is like.... hmm not sure, HoMM I guess, but with just a hero.

Give it a shot, and watch the video. NOT POKEMON LIKE.
i remember there was a thread by inoto a few months ago
I tried it once in the past
i honestly got bored after a while
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
i remember there was a thread by inoto a few months ago
I tried it once in the past
i honestly got bored after a while

You're correct. I did make a thread related to wakfu before. But I have give up hope on this game due of its low based community its like where I go is just another deserted land with a bunch of mobs walking around.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Bacaaah View Post
i'm sorry but this game looks like absolute shit

This game is absolutely awesome.

Go back to CoD if you want realism shitty MLG dirt and grenadess.

This game is like Kungfu Panda + Chess + Robot Unicorn Attack + a whole shitload of swag.

Yes anyone who talks smack gets abused, that's just the way it is.

Originally Posted by iNoTo View Post
You're correct. I did make a thread related to wakfu before. But I have give up hope on this game due of its low based community its like where I go is just another deserted land with a bunch of mobs walking around.

Sounds like you need to PARTY HARD if you catch my drift.
Everywhere I go there is people and they always challenge me to a duel, and its some lvl 40 dude who just kills me 4 hits. Pretty fun.

Solo gameplay is pretty awesome too though.
Hmm this looks a bit like FF Tactics (well, it's made by Squeenix after all) which I disliked, but I may give it a go.

Also lol'd that they cut footage from the animated series into the trailer.