Ok, so every time I've downloaded the game it
would work one time then when I stop playing the game
I either have to go into the Toribash app and go to "tb_osx"
or redownload the game again, because it says "You can't
open the application Toribash because it may be damaged
or incomplete." Can someone help?
discussion != support, post in the SUPPORT BOARD when you want SUPPORT
can't be that hard can it? Moved.
I'm having the same issue. It's broken for all Mac users.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
I'm having the same issue. It's broken for all Mac users.

It's working for all Lion users last I checked.
It does "work" but i have to go thru the whole app in the "package contents" and into tb_osx" It's just a pain that i have to to that everytime i want to play.
Its not working for me, there goes another game i cant play on my mac -_- and to think i just got my friends into it.
yeah this has been going on for awhile...i have been periodically checking the support board over the last few months but no thread has had a solution
im dead
Originally Posted by Vox View Post
Hey if anyone wants to volunteer their services to help with mac dev go compile this code for me; http://vox.jarmund.net/SHF_MAC/main.cpp

Should work, just use www.mediafire.com to upload the compiled version and I'll put it up.

Xcode on Mac OSX can compile that C++ program. If the compiled file can be given to Vox, he should be able to get Toribash to work on pre-Intel Macs.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Originally Posted by P0int View Post
Xcode on Mac OSX can compile that C++ program. If the compiled file can be given to Vox, he should be able to get Toribash to work on pre-Intel Macs.

Also hampa mentioned that he's working on a PPC version of the latest release, so that might be out before I get my patch done.
my toribash was not working then i check Firewall it was not allowing toribash
All the wrong I've done the Lord still keep on blessin' me