Ranking
Original Post
100 Win %
whats the most amount of games a user has played with a %100 win percentage?
I swag as a fat person's belly swaggeth as he goeth.
Probably 1 or 2 as it is pretty much impossIble to be new and play 5 games and not lose at least one

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
there are also ragequiters that farm wins and just /spec or leave when theyre about to lose, which makes it technically impossible for them to lose, but nobody likes a rage quitter.... and thats why win percentage isnt very accurate.
🫷🦚🫸
Yea that rage quitting technique is very common on this game and very annoying, I really think they should develop an anti-ragequitting system on this game. They also use this technique to win tourneys now, since the auto re-entering system has been put in place, players have been disconnecting there router when losing then re-connects to re-enter the tourney after lockdown. Also alot of the players that are well ranked also did some extreme farming. Example: Global Elo Rating: from rank 1-10, the players have all farmed.
Meh....
Your winning percentage wont be affected if you opponent leaves a match. The only thing thats happening if that occurs is that both you and your opponent will get 1+ Qi. And yea, there are literally no veteran TB players with a 100% winning percentage.
If someone skilled was to make an alt, then they could probably go atleast twenty or thirty games without losing a match.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Not exactly as example a black belt that have a good judo move just need to enter in a bginner server and can win a lot of matches w/o lose.
[Ethereal] | Toribash Gambling Org
ʏ ᴜ ɴᴏ ᴊoiɴ?
Well If I made a new account now and played on a beginner server, I guarantee I could win 20/20 games. It's not anything to be proud of, it's just the way it is.